Inspiring future Leaders in our Communities to reach their fullest potential
WHO ARE WE?
We Offer a variety of Educational Services…
1) Individual & Group Tutoring: 1st-12th, Honors, GT, AP, College & Adult Students.
2) College Level Foreign Language Course: Arabic, French, Spanish.
3) Exam Prep/ Training Courses: SAT Prep, PMP Training.
All Mission Excellence Facilitators…
Comprehend student curriculum.
Possess the ability to relate information in a simplified manner.
Prepare extensively before each session.
Possess the ability to work well with Children, Youth, and Adults.
Display passion for subject matter and dedication for teaching.
Are responsible and Reliable.
Our Program Strives to…
Eradicate Root-Cause Challenges
Instill Leadership Qualities
Boost Academic Performance
Make Learning Enjoyable
What Makes Us Unique?
1) We specialize in a variety of subjects reaching all academic levels.
2) We teach subjects while simultaneously training future leader.
3) We are available on-line and in person throughout numerous communities.
4) OUR PRICES ARE EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE.
WHEN DO WE OPERATE?
Our trainings, academic courses, and Group tutoring sessions operate on different days throughout the week; generally they operate at a set time.
One-on-One tutoring sessions are more flexible to suit the needs of each individual. Each tutor has different hours of availability. The hours of operation will be decided between the student, parent, and tutor. Together they will develop a schedule which is most convenient. For example, if you decide 8pm-9pm on Wednesday-Sunday works best then we will accommodate.
Mission Excellence administration can generally be reached between 7:00am-7:00pm via phone or e-mail. However, we encourage you to first thoroughly read over our website for matters regarding registration and general inquires.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Mission Excellence office location and Training Center is located at…
3290 Pine Orchard Ln.
Ellicott City, MD 21042 suite A5
We also have partnerships with institutions throughout the Greater Baltimore Region and National Capital Area; some sessions may take place in these areas.